BEST K CUP COFFEE MAKER
Perhaps you are in doubt to decide what is the best K cup coffee maker for your family.Don't worry we are here to assist you to learn,decide & pick what is fit for you.Allow me some time to read the post.
What is the K-Cup Coffee Making System?
The full title of K-Cup Coffee Brewers, single cup coffee makers, is Keurig K-Cup Coffee Brewers. The main products of this American company are the K-Cup pods. These pods contain a single serve of coffee. Keurig also make the machines that dispense single cups of coffee and use the K-Cup pods.
A trademark K-Cup pod brews a single cup of coffee. The pod is a small plastic cup with a paper filter inside it. Each K-Cup has a tight aluminium lid. A K-Cup coffee machine, of which there are many styles, brews each K-Cup pod into a cup of great coffee.
The K-Cup coffee machine has special equipment which pierces the aluminium seal on the top of K-Cup Pod, while a nozzle pierces the bottom of the K-Cup. Pressurised hot water then flows into the K-Cup pod and passes through the filter and the coffee grounds within it.
Each K-Cup Coffee pod is sealed for freshness and to ensure that neither light, oxygen, nor moisture can get into the Pod.
Are you a fan of the instant coffee that K-Cup make? Then we suggest that you check out the flavours that are now available from the Keurig K-Cup website.
How to Choose a Best K Cup Coffee Maker
There are several things that a coffee connoisseur might think about when choosing the best K-Cup coffee maker. For home brewers, personal choice factors such as the size of the machine, the type of pods that it uses, the taste of the coffee once it is brewed, maintenance of the brewing machine and price are some of the issues that may spring to mind.
K-Cup coffee fans who live in dormitories or work in offices may focus on different aspects of the coffee making experience in making their choice.
The most important aspects of a K-Cup coffee brewing machine may be:
- The number of cups the machine can brew.
- The “look” and size of the machine.
- The method of brewing the coffee.
- Maintenance of the coffee brewing machine.
- Does the machine make a great cup of coffee?
For coffee lovers the amount of time the machine takes to brew the coffee may be the biggest question of all.
We understand that questions such as “What type of coffee pods can this machine use?” are also important because the newer versions of the K-Cup coffee machines may be able to brew coffee, tea, cocoa and other hot or cold drinks. We think that K-Cup are the best instant coffee makers there are.
In thinking about the number of cups the machine can brew, we understand that the prospective buyer must first decide which type of K-Cup coffee machine best suits their needs. For instance, the Keurig K60 or K65 is a single serve coffee maker, as are the Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer and the2. Keurig K75 Single Cup Home Brewing System with Water Filter Kit. The Keurig B145 Office Pro Brewing System is fitted with a water reservoir which holds 48 oz. This coffee maker can make multiple cups of coffee.
Look & Size
The look and size of a K-Cup Coffee Maker are issues of concern because each kitchen has a bench top or cupboards of a different size. The tiny 11.1” X 10” Keurig In-Room Brewing System would be a great purchase for small motel rooms or small studio apartments. The sturdy and rather heavy Keurig OfficePRO has the dimensions of 9” X 12” X 13” and it weighs 16 lbs. This coffee maker would suit a large shared kitchen, an office kitchen or a community kitchen. It’s up to all the coffee drinkers out there to make their own decision.
Brewing options and methods of creating the perfect cup of coffee may vary from machine to machine. The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee maker is able to dial up a single cup of coffee on the single serve side of the machine. The carafe side of the machine can brew up a 12 cup pot of coffee. The control panel on each coffee maker may be either a push button panel or a touch screen.
Cleaning Convenience Even though using the K-Cup system means that coffee lovers no longer have to clean up messy coffee grounds, Keurig Coffee Makers must be cleaned. It’s a four-step process and it’s important to know how to do this. The four steps are wash the tray, K-Cup holder and tray in warm soapy water, then rinse. Clean coffee grounds out of the K-Cup holder. Carefully clean the holes in the needle with a paperclip. Descale the machine.
There are likely to be some other factors which will influence the prospective buyer’s choice of which K-Cup coffee machine to buy.
Price is usually a factor that influences decision making.The lowest price tag on a K-Cup Coffee making machine is $76.00 for the Keurig K 10 Mini K-Cup Brewer, sold from a large online store. The most expensive K-Cup coffee maker is the Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System. This machine costs $489.45 when it is purchased from the same large online store. It must be remembered that most goods are sold at varying prices, depending on the commercial outlet that they are bought from.
As to whether the K-Cup coffee making machines provide a great cup of coffee, there are some differences of opinion. It seems that lovers of the K-Cup system love K-Cup coffee. Aficionados of freshly ground coffee beans may tell different story. For the record, the Keurig system “creates the perfect cup, mug or carafe (of coffee) every time…” The K-Cup coffee making machines also produce the perfect cup in the super quick time of 2 – 3 minutes.
Reviews of Recommended Coffee Machines 2016
The Keurig K575 Coffee Maker Platinum
This K-Cup Coffee maker is one of the new breed of Keurig coffee machines. A major new feature of this machine is the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology. This technology really is an innovation for Keurig – it can read the label of every K-Pod which is placed in the machine, including K-Cups, K-Mugs and K-Carafes and turn out a perfect brew accordingly.
The big, new Keurig K575 is also fitted out with:
- Five temperature control systems which change the strength of taste in a cup of coffee from mild-tasting to very strong.
- A touch-of-the-button ounce measurement system which allows coffee drinkers to select a four, six, eight ten or twelve-ounce cupful.
- Customisable settings can easily be read from an extra-large touch screen.
- A super-sized 80 oz. water reservoir allows coffee drinkers to brew a carafe of their favourite java from the K-carafe brew pods which are large enough to make 22 oz., 26 oz. and 30 oz. carafes of coffee. We would recommend this product to any large household of coffee drinkers.
The Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System
The Cuisinart SS 700 is a single serving model that is our 2nd choice in the list
This is modern coffee machine is the result of a collaboration between Cuisinart and K-Cup. Coffee lovers are able to:
- Choose a brew size of four, eight or ten oz.
- Select the Hot Water/ Rinse option from the One Touch Display Panel to make cocoa, tea or soup.
- Make cold or iced drinks.
- Select the K-Cup My Reusable Coffee Filter option and use their own coffee grounds.
- Wash the filter basket by removing it from the holder.
- Leave the Cuisinart SS-700 on, so that there is no waiting time for a cup of coffee to be made.
- Set the machine to AUTO-OFF, so that it switches itself off at a selected time.
- Program the machine to switch itself on every morning, at selected time.
- As a final point it may be noted that the default brewing temperature is 192°F.
The Cuisinart SS-700 is packaged with an instruction manual, My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, a 12 K-Cup Portion pack and a charcoal water filter. This coffee maker is recommended for single people who are in a perpetual hurry.
The Keurig K-145 Office-PRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
This item is quite large as it’s intended for use by more than one person. Office workers can:
- Brew a cup of coffee, cocoa or a cold, icy beverage in less than one minute. There’s no waiting around for busy office staff when they need a cup of java.
- Leave the machine on auto off so that it switches itself off after 2 hours of continuous lack of use.
- Choose between three cup sizes as well as a Travel Cup option, in which the drip-tray must be removed.
- Explore the variety of flavours that the K-Cup system offers by choosing a new flavour from the Bonus 12 Count Cup Variety Box.
- This machine is not compatible with the K-Cup My Reusable Coffee Filter system.
Many fans of the K-Cup system endorse this machine because of the un-fussy way that they can make a beverage. The high speed results are also endorsed by K- Cup users.
Keurig K250 2.0 Brewing System, Black
This is another in room brew system presented by Keurig.This model also have some unique feature such as
- This small but efficient coffee maker by the Keurig K-Cup manufacturers is for use in small settings, such as a small kitchen attached to a hospital ward, or a hotel room.
- The machine is of a commercial grade and it cannot be used in a domestic setting.
- The Keurig In-Room Brewing System weighs 8 lbs.
- Busy people, hard-working students, nurses – everyone will love this little machine for its ease of use and step-by-step instructions.
- To match its space-saving proportions, the K-Cup In-Room Brewer does not leave any mess behind. This means no filters, no coffee grounds, no carafes to rinse out and no filter trays that need to be cleaned away.
- The K-Cup In-Room Brewer hustles up an 8 oz. cup of coffee in under three minutes.
- This machine is equipped with a Power Saving Mode, or an Automatic On-Off switch.
- The baby-sized In-Room Coffee Brewer runs on 700 watts of electricity.
The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker
What a clever coffee maker! This machine is also called the Hamilton Beach Two-Way Brewer because it has “twice the brewing options of other leading coffeemakers.”
- The right hand side, or single serve side of this machine is equipped with a mesh filter which may hold a coffee drinker’s favourite coffee grounds, or commercial-style soft pods.
- The left hand side or carafe side of the machine makes a full twelve-cup carafe of full-flavoured, piping- hot coffee. Wake up and smell the Hamilton Beach coffee, coffee lovers!
- The machine shuts off automatically after two hours.
- Coffee drinkers can program this coffee maker with the built in clock and timer, which shows hour and minute markings.
- The Hamilton Beach Coffee maker allows coffee drinkers to select the strength of their coffee. On the Brew Strength Selector, the settings offer a choice of Regular, or Bold strength coffee for that extra caffeinated flavour.
- The right hand side of the machine has a Cup Rest which adjusts to all cup or mug sizes.
The CHULUX Single Serve Compact K-Cup Brewer
This cute little single serve coffee maker really could be packed into a suitcase – it weighs a mere 2.2 lbs.
- Manufactured in five delightful colours, the CHULUX K-Cup Brewer makes a single serve of many beverages in under three minutes.
- This small machine is perfectly suited to dorm rooms, small offices and studio apartments.
- The CHULUX coffee maker is very easy to use, with a single-touch, lighted Brew button that indicates that the machine is in the process of creating a beverage.
- An Auto Shut Off button switches the machine off when the coffee making cycle is complete. The whole cycle takes three minutes. This is a good energy saving function.
- To complete its ultra-modern functionality, the CHULUX K-Cup coffee maker is sold with a BPA-FREE water tank. The machine itself is FDA certified.
- The drip tray can be removed so that larger sized coffee mugs can be accommodated.
- All of the removable parts of this coffee maker can be safely washed in a dish washer.
We always recommend Keurig K-Cup coffee machines. This is because of the great variety of coffee making machines that work with Keurig K-Cups. Did you know that Keurig is now partnered with such companies as Coca-Cola, Celestial and Dunkin’ Doughnuts?
This is a great trend because it means the Keurig are able to offer a wide variety of both hot and cold beverages.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article and that, somehow, it has helped you to make a decision about which fantastic Keurig K-Cup Coffee Making machine to buy.
For your reference,here is a detail article on best coffee filter,hope it will be helpful for you to pick the best one.